Tuesday 13 March 2012

May I offer you a cup of Gasoline?

Favourite Drink.. of course everyone got their own favourite drink.. but what do you think if you see someone with the favourite drink that far more unique than ordinary drink? For example, this..





A girl named Shannon shock the world when she lift a red gas canister before the cameras and drink the gasoline for TLC'S television program 'My Strange Addiction'.

"It tingles at first and then it burn the back of my throat," Shannon says when describing her weird addict to gasoline which reaches up to 12 teaspoons a day. She even say that "Even though it hurts me, it makes me feel good", with her favourite way of enjoying it by either licking the cap or drinking it straight out of the canister itself.

"I take the cap off and I breathe in the fumes that come forcing out of the can," say Shannon, demostrating her weird behaviour.












So.. anyone has the same Favourite Drink? Though it will be very awkward to 'cheers!' by using gas canister... Just Kidding.. Just Kidding.. =P

PS: Remember, if you feel wanna try to drink the gasoline, please remember the one who need the gasoline more than you.. Remember your BBQ place need to drink gasoline to ignite faster.. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment